<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Have been listening to covers in YouTube :)
This is my favorite so far :D
She's one of the best :)


There's something about you
The way you move, the way you look at me

There's something about the way you see things
It's like a change in scenery

Everything about you I just want more of
But don't get any closer
If this will last a little longer
There's a chance I'll find myself saying

There's nothing, nothing I can do
To keep my heart away from you
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

To get you off my mind
To help me move on and just live my life
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

Cause whenever you're near, it's love that I fear
I've been hiding in this shell
And I can't tell if I'm living at all
I've been doing well on my own
But maybe it's just me who I'm decieving

Cause everyhting about me leads right to you

Oh, I want to get closer
But let me doubt a little longer
I'll turn it over and give in

Cause there's nothing, nothing I can do
To keep my heart away from you
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

To get you off my mind
To help me move on and just live my life
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

Cause whenever you're near
It's love that I fear
Of falling so helplessly
Fear of losing, losing control

There's nothing, nothing I can do
To keep my heart away from you
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

To get you off my mind
To help me move on and just live my life
I can't help it, I can't tell you how much I try

Cause whenever you're near it's love that I fear

-Melissa Polinar


This song is so me ):
I wish you know how hard i try not to like you and not to have hopes on you ):
Its just because you are someone else's guy
sigh!

♥our lips must always be sealed
Tuesday, June 15, 2010