<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, April 29, 2010

FINALLY!

I got my Blackberry :3

Thanks to emily's sister! :D




Well today was a crazy day!

It started off with me, Candies, Callista and Sharon

wearing the same shirt, leggings and same Paul Frank's boots~~

we look so cool right?

kekeke :3

During the Bio tutorial, my teacher was acting so strangely

I dont know what wrong with her, she's just so weird!

Oh! and I was teaching Morgan and Prasan my cool tricks :D

We all were laughing so hard and the teacher kept on giving evil glares to us haha

After Chem tutorial, some of us stayed behind

At first Kelly was putting lip gloss to Morgan and I suggested we should put eyeliner on him

so Kelly started to put eyeliner to Prasan

and i was trying to put white eyeliner to Morgan

But he kept on closing his eyes and i gave up!LOL

Then me and Prasan started making noises by hitting the table and stuff :)

Then we went to Unilodge and saw a lot of people there :D

Morgan and Prasan started to try my boots

I think it expanded T.T

I compared my feet and Morgan's

my feet was like almost half of his!

Oh I piggy back Morgan! wth

can you believe it? I was like have no balance and fell down!

And now i have back pain all over ):

Oh and my frustration to my housemate cant ruin my happy day just like that

I hope i can move homestay faster! or i should move to unilodge.

If i did, Be prepared to handle my irritatingness and keepo-ness (idk how to spell) Candies! hahaha :D


♥our lips must always be sealed
Thursday, April 29, 2010