<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter
I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through

Cause it's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on Calvary
Beneath those stormy skies

When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
Cause it's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you
To you

♥our lips must always be sealed
Tuesday, March 31, 2009