<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, March 07, 2009

gahh

Normal memories were still dangerous. If I let myself slip up, I’d end up with my arms clutching my chest to hold it together, gasping for air

feel really miserable now
head pain
plus
heart ache
talking to sara in msn
kept on giving each other quotes
mostly twilight quotes
which dont make me feel better.
it makes my heart hurts even more
sigh
may be i may begin to develop a new capacity for experiencing it,
a new sensitivity to appreciate, separately,
each throbbing on my heart
sigh
screw mood swing!!!!

kryptoniite doesnt bother me either.


I wondered how long this could last. Maybe someday, years from now—if the pain would just decrease to the point where I could bear it—I would be able to look back on those few short months that would always be the best of my life. And, if it were possible that the pain would ever soften enough to allow me to do that, I was sure that I would feel grateful for as much time as he’d given me. More than I’d asked for, more than I’d deserved. Maybe someday I’d be able to see it that way.

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?.


I started thinking out loud: I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired,






♥our lips must always be sealed
Saturday, March 07, 2009