<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, October 30, 2008


HSM 3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Can i have this dance <33
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes lock to mine
And let the music be your guide
(Won't you promise me)Now won't you promise me
That you'll never forget
(we'll keep dancing)To keep dancing
wherever we go next
It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Take my hand I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all
And you can't keep us apart(Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)
Cause my heart is wherever you are
It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
No mountains too high And no oceans too wide
Cause together or notOur dance won't stop
Let it rain let it fall
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe that we were meant to be
It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like youIt's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance



This is like the best among the 3 movies
for me la...
coz this movie moved me =(
hahas
and this song...
actually a love song
but i dunno why
it makes me sad everytime i listen to it =(
i know la
i am too emotional alr
but dunno why these days i keep on feeling sad
for no reason okay!!
gosh, give me back
the hyper active me D;

nahhh
today was bio spa
not difficult la
and my ans is closed to the correct ans
9.3 =D
and the ans is 9
lols
2 more spas to go
-_-
siannn
and yeah!
only aaron ws and kim got chosen to go for the debate course in TJC
toot la
only counsellors got chosen
-_- not fair!!!!
yea yea damien
i know u got 9.1
but shuddup can ya????
DAMIEN, LETS WATCH AGAIN =DD

♥our lips must always be sealed
Thursday, October 30, 2008