<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, July 27, 2008

♥I wish I could tell you how much I care
but all I can do is sit and stare.
I don't know how to explain this pain

it's driving me crazy not being able to let it out
- I think I'll go insane.
You are special to me in so many different ways

I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest
but you've stolen my heart straight from my chest.
It was locked with a key opened only by me

'cause I didn't want to let anyone else in
but I opened it to you and let you in
and again over my mind my heart wins.
A feeling this strong can't be ignored

my heart has been whispering... have you heard?

♥To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.
Therefore to love is to suffer,
not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.
Therefore, to be unhappy one must love,
or love to suffer,
or suffer from too much happiness.
I hope you're getting this down


♥je t'aime♥

am i in LOVE???????
gosh!


♥i always seem to fall for the boy that cant catch me....





♥our lips must always be sealed
Sunday, July 27, 2008