<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

oh my oh my...
chemistry,e-maths paper 1 and 2 and mother tounge papers were ok
biology and a-maths papers were NOT OK!
I srewed up the whole paper for a-maths
it's like I didn't think that it would be that TOUGH!
For chemistry i also dont know...
many people its difficult and even Shi qi cant finish it!
How if i do wrongly?
Oh my God!
I really dont know what to do...
I scared my mother will take away my laptop from me
hiks hiks
I DONT WANT!!
ok anyway yesterday was one on the funniest day!
We threw cake and flour on Darren and Joel's face!!
Its like double for Joel :]
Haha its like so FUNNY!!
Who plan it?
Who else?
I was te brain of the whole thing!
Sigh,my cake gone in the count of minutes!
I heard darren shouted 'WHEN IS ROSIANA'S BIRTHDAY??!'
I was like oh my God!
Then Kim went and told him
Then he said again 'She gonna get it from me'
I think I gonna take one week mc on that day haha
You should see my uniform...
I smell cake and when i stopped a taxi and went in, the driver was quite shocked and asked whether i got bullied...
I almost burst out and laugh, but i manage to controll myself and said no
well here is the pictures....










>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
See? I got eye bags coz i study bio too hard!


I slept at 12 plus and woke up about 5 plus.

I was so nervous for my bio paper and in the end, it was not very
successfull :(





Anyway after school today i went to Vivocity to accompany my housemates and in the end we go shopping!





<<<<<<>
it become one of my collection now
sigh.. i dont know what will my mother say if she know how many soft toys i have now in Singapore...
I think she will shock and start nagging me on how am i going to bring all back to Indonesia then i will just say
'Send it all home' and smileeeeeee innocentlly
I know what she will say
'Use your own money'
Haha i also dont know how am i going to bring all my things back to Indonesia

Well another Physics paper to GAME OVER!!
I dont know how am I gonna study physics...
Mr lau didnt teach much
He like just read through from the slides and his words came in from my right ear and went out from my left ear....
Sigh....
One more thing,I just want to say to my friend out there..
CHEER UP!
GOD WILL GIVE THE BEST FOR US....
dont stress do much...
stress will make u look ugly and old :]
stay happy and young
remember my setence?
DO YOUR BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO AND GOD WILL DO THE REST :]
GANBATTE!!


♥our lips must always be sealed
Wednesday, April 30, 2008