<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35792055?origin\x3dhttp://kissthe-melody.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories Last Forever ♥
The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are

theQUEEN

Photobucket

The name is ROSIANA♥

Photographies is my life (: 13 October 1993 Sydney, Australia♥ (:

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "

<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Chatterboxboard



Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Aini ♥
Aliff ♥
Along ♥
Carolyn♥
Darren♥
Edel♥
Evelyn ♥
Huijuan ♥
Jasson ♥
Jeslyn♥
Jessica ♥
KIMMY! ♥
Little D♥
Minyu♥
Rongyi ♥
Sabrina♥
Sara ♥
Syazana ♥
Xiaoli (LILI) ♥
Xinyi ♥
~TEARX~ ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ March 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Till death do us part

Till death do us part I will hold you
Till death do us part I will be there for you
Till death do us part I will protect you
Till death do us part I will love you

Till death do us part?
What dose it actually mean?
Is it about being together,
Until we die?

Till death do us part I shall carry you
Till death do us part I shall care for you
Till death do us part I shall be with you
Till death do us part I shall love you

Till death do us part
Will not be the end of my love
For as long as I exist in body or soul
My love for you will carry on



Mirroring Death


As it was the reversal of birth
He wanted to die alone.

To close the eyes
without life staring back at him.
That would be too painful
eclipsing death itself.

He dragged the mirror from
the bathroom,
It lined the floor.
he was jesus with the cross
willing death.

Resting the mirror agaisnt
the chair of endless drunken
slumbers.
Positioned to face death.

With haste he opened all
four stuborn packets,
like a child with his favourite toy,
and washed them into his
oblivion, with fake Russian Vodka.

Then layed back,
dribbling cloudy spit,
Waiting, watching, willing death
as Death sat
watching, waiting willing him.


Misplaced Smiles


Standing still
yet slightly swaying.
lost within a herd of humans
Their heads bobbing
Like fishermans boats.
Over one hundred pairs of legs
moving in unison.
Thats where I saw her
Eyes ocean blue
Lips of fine couloured wine.
She would be mine.

Like a snake slivering
through the undergrowth
I made my way through
the mass of movement.
She smiled
I froze
then smiled back
She waved,
I waved
Then she looked confused.
a little confused to,
I turned to see a man waving.
She blew him a kiss
and this one did not miss.


HAPPINESS


Happiness uplifts me
Happiness fills my heart, my mind, and my soul
Happiness gives me the strength I need
Happiness is a good feeling that enters my mind each day
Happiness takes my sadness away
Happiness fills my eyes with joy
Happines makes me excited and thrilled
Happines warms my heart and soul each day
Happiness gives me a sense of relief each day
Happiness welcomes me each morning when I get up
Happiness can be seen in my eyes


Cry Freedom


Cry freedom
With a quiet voice
Cry freedom
And rejoice.

Cry freedom
See the purest light
Cry freedom
With fresh sight.

Cry freedom
With a gentle will
Cry freedom
And be still.

Cry freedom
Till your heart does ache
Cry freedom
And awake.

Cry freedom
With a quiet voice
Cry freedom
And rejoice.



Alone


Have you wanted to be,
Alone like me, alone like me alone.
Wake up one day and decide that,
You want to touch the sky,
But you want to touch it alone.

Alone I need to be.
Alone, some body take me home.
Because I, well I need to be alone.
Alone is all I need.
Alone is best for me.

Wake up in bed and open my eyes,
Alone I need, alone I need to be.
Pushing the day as the sun does rise,
Alone I need, alone I need to be.

Alone I need to be.
Alone somebody take me home.
Because I, well I need to be alone.
Alone is all I need.
Alone is best for me.

♥our lips must always be sealed
Thursday, May 17, 2007